For 40% OFF use code CLARKE40 at checkout
This durable and practical family of baths is available in a wide selection of sizes. Vision baths feature extra-large interiors to capture overspray and is the largest interior available in its class. Efficiencies of scale and precision engineering and manufacturing enable these upscale acrylic baths to be highly competitive with standard gel coat bathtubs. The integral molded skirt eliminates the need for tiling or additional carpentry work. Tandem jets deliver hydrotherapy to both the neck/shoulder area as well as the lumbar/lower back.
- For over 34 years, Clarke Products has provided a wide range of both traditional and contemporary designs, made exclusively in our American manufacturing plant.
- High Gloss, Stain Resistant Acrylic, with fiberglass reinforcement
- 5-year warranty against defects in material and workmanship from the date of purchase.
- Made exclusively in the USA
- Soaking Bath – The emphasis is on relaxation and soaking. A clean modern design is absent of all controls, jets, and extraneous features.
- Whirlpool – Deep tissue massage is achievable through Clarke’s hydrotherapy jets. A pneumatic air control system activates the water pump which can immediately push a high volume of water flow through a series of directional jets.
- Air Bath – Air bubbles create a soft caressing massage which is both calming and relaxing. Clarke tubs are available with a heated variable speed air blower with automatic purge cycles to cleanse air channels.
- Rejuvenation – Slip into the soothing sensation of Rejuvenation microbubble technology. A milky appearance to clean bathwater is produced from millions of tiny bubbles that create a rewarding experience. Exfoliates and moisturizes your skin.
- Your Spa – Clarke’s Total Massage system includes all features of a soaker, air bath, hydrotherapy bath, and chromotherapy into one luxurious package. Features are individually adjustable and combined into one setting.